Followers

Teehee

My photo
The wind blew through my skin, the sound of the water splashing towards the flow, the trees shivering, and that was the beginning of the day when I know I had to be strong, strong for myself and my soul

Stories of mine :)

23.8.15





If there's empty spaces in your heart,
They'll make you think its wrong.

Having empty spaces, makes you seem like you cannot be strong.
But I've learnt that all these spaces,
Means there are room enough to grow,
And the people that once filled them,
Were always meant to be let go.
All these empty spaces,
Create a strange sort of pull,
That attract so many people,
You wouldn't meet if you were full,

So if you're made of empty spaces,
Don't ever think its wrong.

Because maybe their just empty,
So the right person could come along.


.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please :D